3D Paper Greetings is the brand name for the exclusive line of business greeting cards developed by 3D Paper Graphics, a division of Dimensional Communications, Inc.
In addition to top-notch quality and creative design, 3D Paper Graphics is highly committed to providing the most responsive customer service. With sales and production offices in Connecticut and hand assembly facilities in Mexico and China, our team is poised to meet even the tightest delivery deadlines.
If you're interested in having us produce a Non-Greeting Card project for your company please call us or visit our main website for more ideas and information at www.3dpapergraphics.com
Dimensional Communications, Inc and 3D Paper Graphics were launched by Chris Crowell in 2001 to capitalize on his extensive holding of design, structure and voice patents.
Here are just a few of his many firsts throughout his career:
* First... to open 3 hand assembly plants dedicated exclusively to assembly of 3D paper graphics.
* First... to use a pop-up insert in a large, national magazine ad for Yves St. Laurent in 1984.
* First... to use voice as a promotional device in a national magazine for Absolute Vodka, wishing readers a "Merry Christmas" in different languages.
* First... to use recorded speech in a direct mail promotion.
* First... to hand assemble over 20 million magazine inserts by hand in a 4 month period for Joe Camel's 75th birthday promotion. This job was accomplished with the help of over 1,000 hand assemblers and delivered in 72 trailer truckloads!